We are recruiting for a Cook on behalf of one of our clients. A small residential home in the Newbury area.
- Chef/cook experience
- Ability to read and follow recipes
- Knowledge of therapeutic diets preferred
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
- Possess good judgement, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Food handling course qualification
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the business needs
- Effective time keeping and time management
- Starting at £9.50 per hour
- Contracted hours of 36 hours per week
- Staff accommodation available from £375.00 PCM
The successful candidate will be required to undergo vetting and compliance checks by the Employment Agency and enhanced checks by the Client including a Disclosure and Barring Service check. Pearls International Recruitment Agency is acting as an Employment Agency for the supply of permanent workers and is an Equal Opportunities Employment Agency. Please note that Pearls International Recruitment Agency’s preferred choice of contact is email, if applying for a vacancy please regularly check your emails.