Learning Support and Care Assistant
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Ensuring the safety of the children throughout the night and adhering to school’s policies, procedures, and the children’s guidelines.
- Carry out regular checks on the children throughout the night, record and pass on to the on-call Night Leader.
- Undertaking personal tasks when necessary, including toileting assistance, washing, and dressing whilst providing a high level of care at all times.
- Attend mandatory training courses and other recommended training for career development
- Develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with the children, parents, work colleagues and external professional
- Be prepared to work flexible hours to ensure that planned activities take place with adequate staffing and supervision
- Support with domestic duties
Shift Pattern (1 in 2 weekends)3x nights per week, 7.30pm – 7.45am
There is also an expectation to attend training days once a month
- Free Staff meals on shift
- On-site parking
- Generous referral scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted gym membership
- Funded Qualifications
- Career Development support
The successful candidate will be required to undergo vetting and compliance checks by the Employment Agency and enhanced checks by the Client including a Disclosure and Barring Service check. Pearls International Recruitment Agency is acting as an Employment Agency for the supply of permanent workers and is an Equal Opportunities Employment Agency. Please note that Pearls International Recruitment Agency’s preferred choice of contact is email, if applying for a vacancy please regularly check your emails.