Care Home Manager
Salary from £40,000 to £42,000 per year (DoE)
Are you an experienced Care Home Manager, passionate about elderly care, with good leadership skills and an overall people person? If yes, you are the person we are looking for. Residential Care Home specialising in dementia care, based in the Cambridgeshire area. Our reputable client is now looking for an experienced, person centred Care Home Manager to join their team. As a Care Home Manager, you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar position, preferably managing a small sized fully compliant home
- Good leadership skills, high work ethic and positive approach
- NVQ level 4 Health and Social Care
- Registered Manager Award, is beneficial, but not essential
- Experience with dementia care is a must
- Driving licence
In return, our client will offer the successful Care Home Manager:
- Very competitive salary
- Bonus earnings for occupancy
- An excellent induction programme and an ongoing commitment to your training development and career development
- Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- A staff discount scheme providing access to a range of online and high street discounts.
If you would like more information on this position or discuss your interest, please call us on 01752 237637.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo vetting and compliance checks by the Employment Agency and enhanced checks by the Client including a Disclosure and Barring Service check. Pearls International Recruitment Agency is acting as an Employment Agency for the supply of permanent workers and is an Equal Opportunities Employment Agency. Please note that Pearls International Recruitment Agency’s preferred choice of contact is email, if applying for a vacancy please regularly check your emails.