Our client is a privately owned nursing and residential care home for the elderly, providing welcoming and person-centred environment for older people and for those who are now too frail or ill to continue living in their own home. Situated in Hammersmith, London, they are currently looking for a Registered General Nurse to join their existing team of dedicated, fully trained staff.
What we need from you:
- A caring nature and a sincere compassion, honesty and respect for vulnerable adults
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with different kind of clients and attend their needs by delivering physical, psychological and social care and supporting the smooth running of the routines within the home
- Achieve a high standard of care
- Ability to work under pressure, on your own or as part of the team
- Effective NMC Status (RGN)
- Contracted hours per week, 36
- Days and Night shifts
- Overtime availability
- Starting salary £32,760, rising to £33,690 depending on experience
- Extensive bonus package
- 5 minute walk from District Line Station
The successful candidate will be required to undergo vetting and compliance checks by the Employment Agency and enhanced checks by the Client. Pearls International Recruitment Agency is acting as an Employment Agency for the supply of permanent workers and is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Pearls International Recruitment Agency is committed to providing all applicants with equal access to our information. If you require any adjustments to the application of positions, please call us on 01752 237637 or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that Pearls International Recruitment Agency’s preferred choice of contact is email, if applying for a vacancy please regularly check your emails.