Our client is a specialist nursery, school and college located in Hampshire, with a long and successful history of supporting students with the most complex needs. They support students with a wide range of disabilities but many of the students have Cerebral Palsy or Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. For more information on these disabilities, please see attached documents. Our client is seeking Student Support Assistants due to ongoing expansion.
- £15,726.00 to £19,713.00 per annum, depending on experience
- Experience is preferred
- Contracted hours per week, 42
- Full time (52 weeks) or part time (38 weeks)
- Mixture of shifts available, including weekends
- Nearest airports are Gatwick or Heathrow
- Accommodation is provided for successful candidates for up to 2 years (24 months). For more information, please see attachments.
Training and Development
All SSA staff will undergo training within the first 6 months of employment. There will be opportunity to undergo more specialist courses during employment. For details, please see attachments.
Job Description and Person Specification
The successful candidate will be required to undergo vetting and compliance checks by the Employment Agency and enhanced checks by the Client including a Disclosure and Barring Service check. Pearls International Recruitment Agency is acting as an Employment Agency for the supply of permanent workers and is an Equal Opportunities Employment Agency. Please note that Pearls International Recruitment Agency’s preferred choice of contact is email, if applying for a vacancy please regularly check your emails.