Our client is a specialist residential school based in Cambridgeshire providing education, care and therapeutic support for children and young people who have severe, profound and multiple learning difficulties resulting in complex learning needs. They are seeking Support Workers due to ongoing recruitment needs.
- £8.41 to £9.00 per hour, depending on experience
- Experience is preferred
- Contracted hours per week, minimum 39
- Additional hours available
- Mixture of shifts available
- Accommodation is available from £310.00 per month, bills inclusive
- Nearest airports are London Gatwick and London Standted
Job Description and Person Specification
The successful candidate will be required to undergo vetting and compliance checks by the Employment Agency and enhanced checks by the Client including a Disclosure and Barring Service check. Pearls International Recruitment Agency is acting as an Employment Agency for the supply of permanent workers and is an Equal Opportunities Employment Agency. Please note that Pearls International Recruitment Agency’s preferred choice of contact is email, if applying for a vacancy please regularly check your emails.