Our Client are a registered charity that provide education, care, therapy, medical support and independence training to young people with physical disabilities. They are seeking Student Support Assistants due to expansion within the school and college.
- £14,657.79 to £18,746 per annum depending on experience
- Contracted hours per week, minimum 36
- Additional hours available
- Mixture of shifts
- Staff accommodation available from £300.00 per week for a single room with bills all inclusive
- Nearest airport is Gatwick
Job Description and Person Specification
The successful candidate will be required to undergo vetting and compliance checks by the Employment Agency and enhanced checks by the Client including a Disclosure and Barring Service check. Pearls International Recruitment Agency is acting as an Employment Agency for the supply of permanent workers and is an Equal Opportunities Employment Agency. Please note that Pearls International Recruitment Agency’s preferred choice of contact is email, if applying for a vacancy please regularly check your emails.