Registered Nurses, , Band 5, £23,023- £29,608, ***SKYPE INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE FOR ALL CANDIDATES***
Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust is one of the largest acute hospital trusts in the country. They provide a full range of services to more than 675,000 people across Portsmouth, South East Hampshire and West Sussex. Most services are provided at Queen Alexandra Hospital but also offer a range of outpatient and diagnostic facilities closer to patients’ homes. The Trust handles around 142,000 Emergency Department admissions a year and have the busiest maternity department on the South Coast. The Trust employs around 6,480 staff and is the largest employer in Portsmouth.
Salary range: between £23,023 to £29,608 (AFC, band 5) dependent on experience. You will also be eligible for a wide variety of excellent NHS benefits, including a relocation package*.
- Emergency Medicine
- Head and Neck
- Medicine for Older Persons, Rehabilitation and Stroke
- Renal and Transplantation
- Surgery and Cancer
- Women’s and Children
- Theatres, Anaesthetics and Critical Care
THE ROLE: As a Registered Nurse, you will play a key role within a team of nursing staff in the delivery of evidence based patient-centered care. Key duties will include:
• Assessing patients changing conditions and delegating care taking into account staff skills and competence
• Developing, implementing and evaluating programmes of care
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with all members of the multi-disciplinary team, communicating effectively both verbally and in writing to those who contribute to the service
• Reassuring patients and ensuring they feel confident in the care they are receiving
YOU: The successful candidate for this Registered Nurse vacancy will have the following:
• Registered Nurse with current NMC registration
• Passion for providing high quality care in a fast paced, supported environment
Disclosure The successful candidate will be required to undergo vetting and compliance checks by the Employment Agency and enhanced checks by the Client including a Disclosure and Barring Service check. Pearls International Recruitment Agency is acting as an Employment Agency for the supply of permanent workers and is an Equal Opportunities Employment Agency. Please note that Pearls International Recruitment Agency’s preferred choice of contact is email, if applying for a vacancy please regularly check your emails.