As a Registered General Nurse you will be required to provide and supervise the delivery of high quality nursing care to residents in accordance with up to date, evidence-based professional practice and the Company’s policies and procedures. Working in a team with all nursing home staff, you will keep residents’ personal care plans up to date to ensure all staff understand a resident’s care needs and preferences always.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
• Commitment to The Company’s Mission, Vision and Core Values
• Core Values - Treat People Really Well, Continuous Development, Trust and Dedication.
• Priorities - Our Teams, Our Residents, Our Community, Our Future
• Ability to deliver a high standard of patient care
• Exceptional organisational skills
• Ability to communicate and listen, ability to work cooperatively with other staff
• Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative
• High standard of personal presentation
• Attention to detail
• Experience essential
• Good sense of humour
• Calm and even tempered
• Willingness to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
• To have a commitment to and an understanding of the care industry
• A natural respect for the dignity and individuality of residents.
• Show commitment to equality of opportunity at all times
• Accommodation sourced
• Training Provided
• Relocation packages discussed at offer
• 36 hours per week with overtime available
• NMC PIN is essential
The successful candidate will be required to undergo vetting and compliance checks by the Employment Agency and enhanced checks by the Client including a Disclosure and Barring Service check. Pearls International Recruitment Agency is acting as an Employment Agency for the supply of permanent workers and is an Equal Opportunities Employment Agency. Please note that Pearls International Recruitment Agency’s preferred choice of contact is email, if applying for a vacancy please regularly check your emails.