Our Client based in Somerset is currently looking for Live-in Care Assistants!
To live in the customers home and support their daily living as assessed by the Company. To meet the personal care and support needs of customers in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes their independence. The care and support provided by Care and Support Workers is expected to include support that would reasonably be given by members of the customer’s family and is not to include tasks that would normally be undertaken by a trained nurse.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- An ability to identify and undertake any training necessary to develop within the role
- The passion to really make a difference to someone’s life
- Excellent level of English, both spoken and written
- Previous experience is preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of what the role involves
- A compassionate nature and good communication skills
- Willingness to undertake training to ensure a full understanding of the duties and responsibilities of the Live-in Care role and the skills required to carry them out.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build strong and professional relationships
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, effortlessly and without noticeable concern.
- Ability to work independently on own initiative and with a positive attitude.
- Must be able to make common sense decisions at short notice and in emergency situations.
- Experience is essential
- Accommodation can be provided between placements & during training period
- Competitive Salary Offered
- Training provided
- Only 55 minutes away from Bristol Airport
The successful candidate will be required to undergo vetting and compliance checks by the Employment Agency and enhanced checks by the Client including a Disclosure and Barring Service check. Pearls International Recruitment Agency is acting as an Employment Agency for the supply of permanent workers and is an Equal Opportunities Employment Agency. Please note that Pearls International Recruitment Agency’s preferred choice of contact is email, if applying for a vacancy please regularly check your emails.