RGN Registered General Nurse
We have a number of opportunities for Registered General Nurses (RGN) to join a group of residential and nursing homes in Shropshire, Cheshire and the Wirral.
The Registered General Nurse role:
As a Registered General Nurse you will be working closely with each resident, you will assess their needs and deliver a care plan that helps each person to live a fuller life. You will be providing the very best levels of clinical care and making sure that all procedures are carried out to the highest standards, optimising the wellbeing of every resident.
- Be the lead nurse on the floor on shifts, directing and supervising staff
- Assess the needs of our residents, and ensuring that their care plans support reflect their needs
- Monitoring the condition of residents
- Assisting with resident’s needs
- Carrying out treatment plans
Requirements for the Registered General Nurse role:
- NMC PIN number
- A strong knowledge of person-centred care
- You will be committed to learning and developing further
- Knowledge of the current care practices laid down by the CQC
- Have excellent communication, both oral and written
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
Benefits of the Registered General Nurse role
- Salary from £29,952.00 to £39,937.00 per annum
- Full time roles available, either 36 or 48 hours contracted per week
- Free transport to workplace
- Flights reimbursed
- Accommodation provided*
Call us on (+44) 1752 237637 or email us, firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this opportunity.
"Applications for this role who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered alongside all other applications. Overseas (non EEA) applicants may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidates is available as mandated by the Resident Labour market Test."
The successful candidate will be required to undergo vetting and compliance checks by the Employment Agency and enhanced checks by the Client. Pearls International Recruitment Agency is acting as an Employment Agency for the supply of permanent workers and is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Please note that Pearls International Recruitment Agency’s preferred choice of contact is email, if applying for a vacancy please regularly check your emails.
*Single rooms available for £100.00 per week including bills