Our Client have vacancies for Support Workers to work within their Residential Services providing care and support to their Service Users with autism.
Job Offer and Requirements:
- £16238- £17094 per year starting salary, depending on skills and experience
- 169 hours per month on a fixed shift pattern, one weekend in two
- 7 weeks holiday per year, 3% matched pension and other benefits
- Full time days and night shift work Accommodation is sourced and payable by you
- Give people truly person-centred support in doing the things they love to do, and in making choices and decisions
- Support them in getting their voice heard
- Enable them to learn, grow and develop to their full potential
- Be compassionate, caring and respectful.
- Treat everyone as an equal
- Support the other people in your team in achieving the team's objectives
- Be resilient when things get difficult, knowing that with your support amazing results are possible
The successful candidate will be required to undergo vetting and compliance checks by the Employment Agency and enhanced checks by the Client. Pearls International Recruitment Agency is acting as an Employment Agency for the supply of permanent workers and is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Please note that Pearls International Recruitment Agency’s preferred choice of contact is email, if applying for a vacancy please regularly check your emails.