Our Client have vacancies for Support Workers to work within their specialist units for PICU, Women with Autism and Personality Disorder, locked and unlocked rehabilitation services for Men and Women and individuals with learning disability.
Job Offer and Requirements:
- starting rate of pay £8.50 per hour
- full-time contracted hours per week, overtime is available
- Training and induction provided
- Previous experience as a Support Worker or working within Mental Health is essential
- Minimum B2 level of English is essential
- Closest Airport is Luton
- Accommodation is provided for the first 3 weeks, and thereafter the successful candidates will be assisted with sourcing their own accommodation in the area
- Estimated start date is mid to end July 2017
- Skype interviews to take place from 26th June 2017
The successful candidate will be required to undergo vetting and compliance checks by the Employment Agency and enhanced checks by the Client. Pearls International Recruitment Agency is acting as an Employment Agency for the supply of permanent workers and is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Pearls International Recruitment Agency is committed to providing all applicants with equal access to our information. If you require any adjustments to the application of positions, please call us on 01752 237637 or via email, email@example.com. Please note that Pearls International Recruitment Agency’s preferred choice of contact is email, if applying for a vacancy please regularly check your emails.