Located in the Bristol to South Gloucestershire area, our Client are looking for enthusiastic and committed Care Support Workers to provide care and support children aged 6 - 19 years old with special educational needs.
Job Offer and Requirements:
- Salary band: £16,000.00 to £17,500.00 per annum
- 42.5 hours per week, shift rotation, no night shifts
- Training and induction provided
- Previous experience as a Support Worker of working with children with challenging behaviour is essential
- 8 weeks paid holiday including Bank Holidays
- Minimum C1 level of English is essential
- Closest Airport is Bristol International
- Accommodation information is provided at second stage of interviews but is affordable and available on-site
- Estimated start date is mid to end April 2017
- Skype interviews to take place from 20th March 2017 until positions are filled
The successful candidate will be required to undergo vetting and compliance checks by the Employment Agency and enhanced checks by the Client. Pearls International Recruitment Agency is acting as an Employment Agency for the supply of permanent workers and is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Pearls International Recruitment Agency is committed to providing all applicants with equal access to our information. If you require any adjustments to the application of positions, please call us on 01752 237637 or via email, email@example.com. Please note that Pearls International Recruitment Agency’s preferred choice of contact is email, if applying for a vacancy please regularly check your emails.