Providing residential support for young adults aged 18 years and over, who have a severe learning disability, autism, communication difficulties, challenging behaviours, mental health and other complex needs.
- Competitive salary offered
- 39 hours contracted per week, overtime is available
- Training and induction provided
- Relocation package available
- Pension Scheme Childcare
- Voucher scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Knowledge and understanding of the role, Support Worker
- A good standard of written and verbal communication in English
- Willingness to undertake qualifications relevant to the job role
- Flexible to work hours, including evenings and weekends
- Show commitment to equality of opportunity at all times
- A natural respect for the dignity of residents
The successful candidate will be required to undergo vetting and compliance checks by the Employment Agency and enhanced checks by the Client. Pearls International Recruitment Agency is acting as an Employment Agency for the supply of permanent workers and is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Pearls International Recruitment Agency is committed to providing all applicants with equal access to our information. If you require any adjustments to the application of positions, please call us on 01752 237637 or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that Pearls International Recruitment Agency’s preferred choice of contact is email, if applying for a vacancy please regularly check your emails.