We are seeking a Speech and Language Therapist on behalf our client to join our remarkable therapy team at an independent school and children's home in Bristol, aged 6 to 19 years with SEN. They can offer full support and additional training for this role, giving the successful applicant an amazing stepping stone in to the world of therapy.
- 37.5 hours contracted per week
- 39.4 weeks worked, 12.6 weeks leave – Term time role with 7 additional specific staff prep days
- Free onsite parking, subject to availability
- Perkbox benefits package (exclusive freebies and discounts)
Duties of the role will include:
- To provide Speech and Language therapy for pupils attending Sheiling School through specialist, targeted and universal approaches as appropriate.
- Provide assessment for current and prospective pupils as needed.
- Provide advice and training to professional staff and others as required.
- To provide written documentation as needed at a professional standard.
Qualifications /Experience required:
- Candidate will have an HCPC approved degree in speech and language therapy and a minimum of 2 years’ experience supporting pupils with learning difficulties and challenging behaviour.
- 2 years minimum experience in Speech and Language Therapy.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo vetting and compliance checks by the Employment Agency and enhanced checks by the Client including a Disclosure and Barring Service check. Pearls International Recruitment Agency is acting as an Employment Agency for the supply of permanent workers and is an Equal Opportunities Employment Agency. Please note that Pearls International Recruitment Agency’s preferred choice of contact is email, if applying for a vacancy please regularly check your emails.