On behalf of our client in Dover, we are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Registered Manager for their 44-bed nursing home.
Reporting to the Director of Care Services, and involvement of the "hands on" operator within the business, you will be responsible for the health, safety and welfare of the staff and residents in the home.
· Relevant, in date and current registration with NMC.
· Level 5 Leadership and Management in Health & Social Care
· Working knowledge of all CQC regulations.
· Proven track record of managing a nursing home and obtaining CQC rating of Good or above.
· Working knowledge of all Safeguarding matters.
· Good understanding of Health and Safety matters within a nursing home environment.
If you'd like to discuss further, please call us on 01752 237637 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, to apply you must have the Right to Work in the United Kingdom. There is no Sponsorship offered for this role.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo vetting and compliance checks by the Employment Agency and enhanced checks by the Client including a Disclosure and Barring Service check. Pearls International Recruitment Agency is acting as an Employment Agency for the supply of permanent workers and is an Equal Opportunities Employment Agency. Please note that Pearls International Recruitment Agency’s preferred choice of contact is email, if applying for a vacancy please regularly check your emails.