Our client is a live-in care provider based in Reading, Berkshire. They are seeking Live In Care Assistants due to ongoing recruitment needs.
- Full employment (they do not offer self-employed arrangements)
- Flexible working pattern (long term or short term periods).
- Excellent rates of pay, from £500.00 per week.
- Dedicated management support.
- Full Induction Training and ongoing nationally recognised training.
- Paid holiday.
- Enhanced pay rates for Bank Holidays.
- Staff support 24/7
To live in the customers home and support their daily living as assessed by the Company. To meet the personal care and support needs of customers in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes their independence. The care and support provided by Care and Support Workers is expected to include support that would reasonably be given by members of the customer’s family and is not to include tasks that would normally be undertaken by a trained nurse.
Job Description and Person Specification
- Support and assistance with all personal care requirements.
- Prompting and administration of medication.
- Preparing meals.
- Light domestic duties.
- Accompanying the client to appointments or social events.
Further information is in the attachment.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo vetting and compliance checks by the Employment Agency and enhanced checks by the Client including a Disclosure and Barring Service check. Pearls International Recruitment Agency is acting as an Employment Agency for the supply of permanent workers and is an Equal Opportunities Employment Agency. Please note that Pearls International Recruitment Agency’s preferred choice of contact is email, if applying for a vacancy please regularly check your emails.