On behalf of our client, we are recruiting for a Registered General Nurse to work within a Nursing Home, for adult and elderly people with a variety of requirements and complex needs. Our client provides nursing care up to 36 residents.
- Starting from £20 per hour
- Full-time hours - 36 or 48 hours per week
- Mixture of shifts including weekends
- Employee benefits and more!
Responsible for the assessment of care needs and the development of programmes of care and/or the implementation and evaluation of care plans. All relevant forms of care are expected to be carried out without direct supervision.
Staff Nurse (RGN) requirements:
- RGN qualification
- Active NMC PIN number
- Previous elderly nursing home experience is desirable but not essential so newly qualified Nurses are welcome to apply
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Personal interest in working within elderly care
The successful candidate will be required to undergo vetting and compliance checks by the Employment Agency and enhanced checks by the Client including a Disclosure and Barring Service check. Pearls International Recruitment Agency is acting as an Employment Agency for the supply of permanent workers and is an Equal Opportunities Employment Agency. Please note that Pearls International Recruitment Agency’s preferred choice of contact is email, if applying for a vacancy please regularly check your emails.