On behalf of our client, we are recruiting for a Registered General Nurse to work within a nursing home, for adults and elderly people with a variety of requirements and complex needs.
- £50,000 per annum
- 42 hours per week contracted
- Days only
- Alternative weekends
Purpose of the role
• To ensure, always, the highest standards of care are delivered to the individuals whilst working within
the defined company policies and procedures.
• To ensure all nursing practices are evidence based and reflect current trends.
• To work with the Home Manager and other trained nurses in assessing, planning, implementing and
evaluating quality of nursing care.
• To supervise and train care staff and ensure the full and professional delivery of care to the
The successful candidate will be required to undergo vetting and compliance checks by the Employment Agency and enhanced checks by the Client including a Disclosure and Barring Service check. Pearls International Recruitment Agency is acting as an Employment Agency for the supply of permanent workers and is an Equal Opportunities Employment Agency. Please note that Pearls International Recruitment Agency’s preferred choice of contact is email, if applying for a vacancy please regularly check your emails.