This position is within a 20 bed Dementia Care Home based in Pwllheli, Gwynedd.
The Home Manager and Company Director are looking for an individual who can assist in maintaining good standards of care at all times.
Role & Responsibilities:
· To be accountable to the Registered Manager for the smooth running of day to day activities of running the home.
· Help manage and develop the team of carers to deliver care that enhances resident’s physical, social and mental wellbeing.
· To take ownership of achieving high levels of compliance with regards to Regulations, Legal and Quality Standards, ensuring that we achieve good Inspection outcomes
· Continually review and update policies and processes to underpin service delivery to all their residents
Experience Required :
· Minimum 3 years Care experience.
· Must have NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
· A willingness to work towards NVQ Level 5 Health and Social Care.
· Experience in a similar role as a Deputy Manager in a Residential Home.
· Experience in Dementia
· Demonstrable experience of leading teams of carers
· Good communication, organisational and administrative skills
What benefits can you expect as the Deputy Care Home Manager?
· Full time position: Working hours are a mixture of early and late duty, including weekends and nights
· Fantastic career progression routes to enable you to progress and advance in your career
· Access to healthcare qualifications
The successful candidate will be required to undergo vetting and compliance checks by the Employment Agency and enhanced checks by the Client including a Disclosure and Barring Service check. Pearls International Recruitment Agency is acting as an Employment Agency for the supply of permanent workers and is an Equal Opportunities Employment Agency. Please note that Pearls International Recruitment Agency’s preferred choice of contact is email, if applying for a vacancy please regularly check your emails.