On behalf of our client, a Hospital in Dubai we are recruiting for a Physiotherapist on a full-time, permanent basis.
- Your Salary Package will be:15,000 to 17,000 AED/month – Tax free salary
- One ticket compensation every 2 years
- Relocation Airfare
- Working hours: 40 hours / 5 days a week
- Annual Leave: one month yearly - 3 paid days study leave
- Health Insurance, Malpractice, work
- Visa and residency will be provided
- 1 week a hotel stay upon your arrival (Bed & Breakfast)
- undertaking patient assessments
- planning and providing appropriate treatment
- giving advice and support to patients, family members and teachers
- writing reports
- maintaining records and case notes
- liaising with doctors, physiotherapists, teachers, family members and carers
- Performing controlled therapy sessions with individuals.
- working with people who have difficulties swallowing or eating.
- 5+ years paediatric experience
- NDT training/certification required
- Experience in suit therapy
- Spider cage experience is desirable, not essential
Disclosure The successful candidate will be required to undergo vetting and compliance checks by the Employment Agency and enhanced checks by the Client including a Disclosure and Barring Service check. Pearls International Recruitment Agency is acting as an Employment Agency for the supply of permanent workers and is an Equal Opportunities Employment Agency. Please note that Pearls International Recruitment Agency’s preferred choice of contact is email, if applying for a vacancy please regularly check your emails.