- On behalf of our client, a centre for high-intensity rehabilitation and complex nursing care in Aylesbury, we are recruiting for a full-time Occupational Therapist.
- To work within the therapy department to provide occupational therapy assessment and
rehabilitation to Patients with neuro-disability on an individual and group basis according to the
agreed goals and objectives of Patients
- Contribute to multi-disciplinary working across the Hospital and to work collaboratively with
colleagues, nursing staff and other departments in the Hospital in the pursuit of providing an
outstanding service and experience for Patients, and to ensure effective communication with
other members of the team, Patients and relatives.
- To embrace the ambition of the Hospital in achieving and consolidating international recognition as a
leading provider of sub-acute neuro treatment and facilities.
- To instil in colleagues a sense of pride in the Hospital employee brand, expressed in terms of a
positive ethos toward providing the most excellent rehabilitation programmes, working as part of
a motivated and energetic team testing the boundaries and the possibilities for care and
rehabilitation to the benefit of patients and all who work at the Hospital.
- Full-time, permanent role
- Mapped at Band 6 equivalent
- Salary from £35,100 per annum
- Competency enhancements up to £39,000
Experience and Person Specification
- Min. 3 years post-graduate experience
- Min. 1 years' recent experience working in a Spinal Cord Injury Rehab setting
- State registered Occupational Therapist
- HPC registration
- Documented evidence of CPD
The successful candidate will be required to undergo vetting and compliance checks by the Employment Agency and enhanced checks by the Client including a Disclosure and Barring Service check. Pearls International Recruitment Agency is acting as an Employment Agency for the supply of permanent workers and is an Equal Opportunities Employment Agency. Please note that Pearls International Recruitment Agency’s preferred choice of contact is email, if applying for a vacancy please regularly check your emails.